On Your Side After An Injury

When The Other Driver Is Uninsured

The law in Missouri and Kansas requires drivers to have collision insurance, but as we all know not everybody follows the law. If you are injured in an auto accident, and the driver who caused the wreck is not insured, how will you be compensated?

I Was Hit By An Uninsured Motorist. Now What?

Trying to deal with the insurance company can be confusing and frustrating, especially while you are laid up with serious bodily injuries. At Kelly Law Office, P.C., we know how getting hurt by an uninsured or underinsured motorist can complicate your personal injury case. Fortunately, with more than 90 years of combined experience at our firm, our attorneys know how to get you the financial restitution you need to pay for things like your medical care and auto repairs.

This is where uninsured/underinsured (UIM) coverage comes in. Kansas and Missouri require all drivers to carry this insurance coverage for situations where they are hurt by a motorist without insurance or whose policy’s coverage is not high enough to pay for your damages.

Situations, where you must make a claim against both your own and the driver’s insurance can be complicated. We are dedicated and detail-oriented personal injury lawyers capable of helping you no matter the circumstances. Your right to compensation for your injuries is our top priority.

Free Consultations About UIM Claims

Find out more about UIM insurance and your case by contacting Kelly Law Office, P.C., by calling our Liberty, Missouri, office at 816-760-2000 and scheduling a free initial consultation.